Re: [Orgmode] Renumber HTML ordered lists from org-mode?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Renumber HTML ordered lists from org-mode?
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:36:52 +0200

On Feb 11, 2010, at 12:14 AM, Uriel Avalos wrote:

In HTML, one way of renumbering OL lists is to use "start". (Ex: <ol
start=13>...</ol> restarts the numbering at 13.)

Is there anyway to do that from within org-mode without hacking the
exported HTML file?

Is there a +ATTR_HTML:  planned for OL and UL lists?

This has taken a long time.  I have not done an ATTR_, but you
can now write

   1. address@hidden:20] item number 20

to have a list start at 20.

Currently this works in Org-mode itself to change the list with
a different counter, and for the HTML, LaTeX, and ASCII
exporters.  I hope that it can also be translated for the docbook
exporter.

- Carsten