[Orgmode] exporting to latex with multiple authors

From: Chris Gray
Subject: [Orgmode] exporting to latex with multiple authors
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:06:54 +0200

Hi,

When I export an org file with the line

#+AUTHOR: Me \and Another person

I get

\author{Me $\wedge$ Another person}

which isn't exactly what I had in mind. :)

I suppose I could use the following:

#+LaTeX: \author{Me \and Another person}

but obviously that won't be portable to other export formats.  So I
guess the question is whether there is a good way to have multiple
authors in an org file, and if there isn't, should there be?

Cheers,
Chris

P.S.  It's just a matter of taste, but I always preferred \land and \lor
when typesetting logical ands and ors.