Re: [Orgmode] Precision setting for spreadsheet calculation

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Precision setting for spreadsheet calculation
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:52:11 +0200

On Apr 18, 2010, at 3:41 PM, Michael Brand wrote:

On 10-03-02 9:15 PM, Michael Brand wrote:
I also played around quite a bit with the precision settings and will
put the resulting examples into the Worg FAQ. But I would like to
postpone my Worg FAQ update because its link to the manual would be
confusing before the manual update itself will have been made.

I added
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#table-high-precision
and
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#table-float-fraction

Hi Michael,

this is really very useful, I learned a lot from reading these two new FAQs.

Thank you for your efforts.

- Carsten