Re: [Orgmode] Re: apparently too stupid to use checkboxes

From: Christos Chryssochoidis
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: apparently too stupid to use checkboxes
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 23:17:39 +0300

Hi,

I had the same problem when using the git version of org-mode within
an Emacs 23 nightly build on Mac OS X 10.6.3.
I was byte-compiling org-mode in the command line, as it had been
downloaded, without changing anything, e.g. the Makefile.
That means it used the emacs version that shipped with Mac OS X to
compile org-mode, which is located in /usr/bin/. That's Emacs version
22.1.1 on my machine.
So I set in the Makefile the parameter EMACS to be the path of the
Emacs 23 build I've been using, and then I did "make clean", "make"
etc.
I don't get anymore the "Invalid function: ignore errors" message. :-)

Hope this helps