Re: [Orgmode] linking to emacs info nodes? Multiline comments?

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] linking to emacs info nodes? Multiline comments?
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:09:51 +0200

LanX <address@hidden> writes:
> Hi
>
> is there an easy way to insert links to the emacs info manuals?

I do it this way:

1.  C-h i
2.  Navigate to the desirec node
3.  C-c l
4.  Switch to the Org-mode buffer I want to insert the info link in.
5.  C-c C-l UP RET RET

On my system
       `C-c l'   is bound to `org-store-link'
   and `C-c C-l' is bound to `org-insert-link'.

I think those are the defaults, but you might need to set `C-c l'
globally to make it work in any mode.

> BTW: whats the recommended way to insert multi-line comments in elisp code?

There no special multiline comments.

> ATM I'm assigning a string to a dummy variable, with the drawback that
> doublequotes are forbidden:
>
> (setq org "
>   yadda yadda
> ")