Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Macro for begin_src?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Macro for begin_src?
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:33:42 +0100

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 00:24:46 +0000 (UTC), Shelagh Manton <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:44:24 +0100, Eric S Fraga wrote:
> >
> > artist-mode has a full set of key bindings.  I never use the mouse (for
> > anything at all, if I can help it, due to RSI issues) and artist-mode is
> > perfectly usable nonetheless!  Type "C-h m" in artist-mode to see all
> > the key bindings.
>
> I am aware of the keybindings, though I tend to use the mouse myself, but
> I have never been able to get artist-mode running properly in tty. If you
> have, I would be interested to know if you had to tweak anything to get
> it to work or whether it is the usual "my set-up is screwy and I don't
> know why" syndrome.

I do find artist-mode to be quite finicky (maybe it is less so using
the mouse but I've not really tried it that way) so I have a feeling
that your problems are due to artist-mode itself.  I've not tweaked
anything however.  In any case, I use it less and less, doing most
drawing with either graphviz (dot et al.) and tikz (in latex).

Sorry I can't be more helpful.