[Orgmode] Filtering entries of a journal file with its datestamp

From: Miguel Ruiz
Subject: [Orgmode] Filtering entries of a journal file with its datestamp
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 05:28:26 +0000 (GMT)

I have a simple journal .org file like this:

------Begin file---------------
* <2010-04-16 fri>
Subject 1
Subject 2
Subject 1
Subject 40

* <2010-04-17 sat>
Subject 2
Subject 3
Subject 1
Subject 40
------End file------------------

Every subject is only one line.

I would like to print the journal but including only the lines with a specific
content, determined by a search, like the following

-----Buffer to print---------
* <2010-04-16 fri>
Subject 1
Subject 1

* <2010-04-17 sat>
Subject 1
------------------------------

------Another buffer to print-
* <2010-04-16 fri>
Subject 40

* <2010-04-17 sat>
Subject 40

I have tried org-occur, but only marks the searched string; I also have tried
occur but generate a list without the dates, and cannot be printed.

I would appreciate any hint.

Miguel Ruiz
Sevilla, Spain.