[Orgmode] Escaping braces and org-export-latex-classes behaviour

From: Giulio Fella
Subject: [Orgmode] Escaping braces and org-export-latex-classes behaviour
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:19:54 +0100

Hi,

I have just upgraded from 6.33trans to 6.35g-55-g36d3e hoping to solve
a problem with escaping braces.

With LaTex_CLASS: beamer

Something like
{\color{red}whatever}

exports to latex with escaped outer braces. Namely

\{\color{red}whatever\}

This is the same behaviour as in 6.33trans. I had read it was a bug
which had been corrected. Is this a reappearing bug  or is there a way
round it?

Also in version 6.33 the relevant content of org-export-latex-classes
used to be exported before that of BEAMER_HEADER_EXTRA. Now it is
parsed after it. Is there any variable I can set to reestablish the
old behaviour?

Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes
Giulio