[Orgmode] Re: Support (or not) for Emacs 21, and XEmacs

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Support (or not) for Emacs 21, and XEmacs
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:27:59 +0200

On Apr 16, 2010, at 12:26 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

Hi,

I have made a test version of Org with the compatibility code

I am such a bad writer.

I mean with that compatibility code *removed*!

- Carsten

for XEmacs and without some of the left-over compatibility
code for Emacs 21.

I would appreciate if some people could check out the
`remove-compatibility-code' branch from repo.or.cz and report back
if they experience any problems with Emacs 22, 23, and 24, either
during compilation or while running.

Problems with Emacs 21 and XEmacs do not have to be reported.... :-)

Thank you very much

- Carsten