[Orgmode] [org-babel] How to tangle "org-mode" files?

From: Daniel Brunner
Subject: [Orgmode] [org-babel] How to tangle "org-mode" files?
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:33:39 +0200

Hi,

I am testing some ideas with org-babel (which is really great work) and
got the following problem: I want to put several org-mode source blocks
in one org-mode file and tangle them afterwards. Therefore I produced
the following a.org:

-->8--
#+begin_src org :tangle in-a.org
  ,* Foo
  ,** Bar
#+end_src
-->8--

Then I thought I have to add "org" to the list of known tangle
languages:

> (add-to-list 'org-babel-tangle-langs '("org" "org"))

And when I know try a org-babel-tangle for example with

> (org-babel-tangle-file "a.org")

Nothing happens.

Can anybody help with what I am doing wrong?

Kind regards, Daniel