Re: [Orgmode] Bug: (org-set-tags t t) gives an error point is not curren

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: (org-set-tags t t) gives an error point is not currently on a headline
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:09:00 +0200

Hi Ryan,

thanks for this patch.

I ended up to instead provide a special command to align
all tags, because org-set-tags should throw an error when
called not on a headline, for other reasons.

I am assuming that you want to call this from some lisp function - so

  (org-align-all-tags)

should now do the job for you.

HTH. and thanks again.

- Carsten