[Orgmode] Problem entering an every-weekday meeting with start time

From: Patrick Aikens
Subject: [Orgmode] Problem entering an every-weekday meeting with start time
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:25:16 -0400

I've seen the FAQ entry about setting up a recurring daily weekday
meeting, but I have a couple of issues with it.  I'm something of an
emacs newbie, so please bear with me if this is obvious - google has
provided nothing useful thus far.  I'm using the current release of
Emacs/W32 on XP with version 6.34c of org-mode.

I have a meeting I wish to have on my agenda every weekday at the
appropriate start time.  I have tried the following, which doesn't
show up in my agenda at all:
** Daily Meeting
   <%%(memq (calendar-day-of-week date) '(1 2 3 4 5)) 10:30>

The following, however, DOES show up in the agenda with the correct time:
** Daily Meeting
   SCHEDULED: <%%(memq (calendar-day-of-week date) '(1 2 3 4 5)) 10:30>

I really don't want to have to use the SCHEDULED: keyword since this
isn't something I'm scheduling to start work on, it's just a daily
recurring appointment.  Is there something I'm missing in getting the
first form to work?

--
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0