[Orgmode] Re: Freemind exportation

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Freemind exportation
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:40:22 +0200

Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi!
>
> The freemind exporter works nicely now.
>
> If you use org-freemind.el from a recent git, it should just work.
>
> Otherwise you'd need to give us a bit more information.

Ok good to know, now I tried and the exportation goes fine, but if I
open it with Freemind 8.1 it's like an empty file.

With Freemind 9 instead it complains that the format it's old, so I
confirm the translation to the new format and everything works fine.

So there is something wrong I don't know where...
And by the way the header of the file is
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<map version="0.9.0">

So why should freemind 0.9 complain?
I'm using a very recent org-freemind on OSX 10.6 and emacs 23..