[Orgmode] [BUG] org-babel-perl and formats

From: Łukasz Stelmach
Subject: [Orgmode] [BUG] org-babel-perl and formats
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 02:22:55 +0200

Hello.

I am not sure I will be able to spend some time on this so I'll share my
observation with you. org-babel-perl can't cope with perl formats, with
their endings to be precise. A format is defined by:

format FORMAT_NAME =
body of the format
.

The problem is that formats *must* and with a single solitary dot or, to
be precise "\n.\n" sequence. org-babel-perl doesn't care about it and
puts "\t" befor the dot.

Are these indents really necessary in the text
that goes straight through IPC pipes of our OS of choice?

--
Miłego dnia,
Łukasz Stelmach