[Orgmode] Re: Let's TALK about it

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Let's TALK about it
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 16:01:23 +0200

My talk has been accepted :)
So now I really have to prepare something!

I thought that for showing the power of org-mode and babel I could use
something I already have

http://github.com/AndreaCrotti/my-project-euler/blob/master/euler.org
(click on raw to see the code)

It's a summary of which problems I've solved or I want to solve.
Below there are elisp functions that are called inside the table, and
the table is updated smartly looking for every file with a particular
extension in the directories of the problems.

Then I was thinking to remove the table and I started to use a babel
approach, but I think both approaches could be very interesting.

Those snippets of code that only returns a result are a nice example to
use with babel (I think).

Could be a good idea?
I'm also going to show something from python-mode/yasnippet because in
the end the title of the talk is
"Light of speed python programming with emacs"
So I have to stay close to it :D