Re: [Orgmode] Flyspell highlighting (again)

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Flyspell highlighting (again)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 08:50:28 +0200

On Apr 6, 2010, at 8:50 PM, Martin Pohlack wrote:

On 06.04.2010 19:05, Ivan Vilata i Balaguer wrote:
Here Matthew Lundin reported Flyspell highlighting URL components:

The issue should be fixed according to the thread, but URLs like
http://example.com/foo_blarghaa still cause problems ("blarghaa" is
highlighted by Flyspell).

For the wishlist, it'd also be nice to exclude "#+FOO" options from
flyspelling, since they tend to get highlighted when writing non- English text.

I'm also seeing my todo states highlighted whenever they are invalid words (TODO, PROJ, CONT, etc.).

Would this also be the place to exclude those?

This would require hacking the function org-mode-flyspell-verify. Note that this functions is called so often that is should be very efficient.

- Carsten