[Orgmode] Updated patches for linking to notmuch mail from org

From: David Bremner
Subject: [Orgmode] Updated patches for linking to notmuch mail from org
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 21:42:54 -0300

I'm happy to report that my patches for org-mode to support linking to
notmuch mail are usable with the current master branch of notmuch (as
of a few hours ago).  These have been tested for a while, but I think
only by me. I find them incredibly useful (well, I found the links to
Wanderlust very useful as well, but notmuch is much faster for various
reasons).