Re: [Orgmode] Combination of 'ordered' property and 'scheduled' hides TO

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Combination of 'ordered' property and 'scheduled' hides TODO items.
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 09:07:14 +0200

Hi,

you would have to write your own functions for the blocker hook and install it instead of the default one. If would not be so hard - basically call the default blocker hook function and then test yourself if the entry is scheduled, and combine the result.

However, I would just use a normal agenda, where you set org-agenda- dim-blocked-tasks to nil in the option section.

HTH

- Carsten