Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Entering formula in cell on spreadsheet replaces all

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Entering formula in cell on spreadsheet replaces all other formulas
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 18:49:34 +0200

On Apr 2, 2010, at 4:37 PM, Russell Adams wrote:

Well, not for me, so there must be something funny in your formulas/
table.  Please make me an example.

- Carsten

I just figured it out. I ran into it while composing the spreadsheet
for the narrowing FR.

Its that using = in a cell create a column formula, and I kept
replacing the same column. That wasn't what I was expecting. ;]

You know about ":=" ?

- Carsten

Thanks.

Russell Adams                            address@hidden