Re: [Orgmode] Re: IMPORTANT: (possibly) incompatible Change

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: IMPORTANT: (possibly) incompatible Change
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 18:17:08 -0700

Carsten,

Thanks for this clarification.  This makes the transition much
simpler than I originally thought.  I can certainly remove the
common package names.

The existing org-export-latex-classes also contains the
documentclass line.  That won't change, will it?  I am
assuming from what you have written that the generated LaTeX code
will be something like:

 <contents of org-export-latex-classes for the selected class>
 <contents of org-export-latex-default-packages-alist>
 <contents of org-export-latex-packages-alist for the selected class>

Is this correct?

Mark