[Orgmode] Re: Table of contents in another language

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Table of contents in another language
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:08:36 -0400

Leo Ferres <address@hidden> writes:

> Just trying to learn Org-Mode (which I find absolutely great so far).
> I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to change the
> automatic generation of "table of contents" in the export to html
> code, so I can go back and forth between "Contenidos" (in Spanish) and
> the usual "Table of Contents" in English.

You can put a the following line in the header of your file:

#+LANGUAGE: en

...and change it to...

#+LANGUAGE: es

for Spanish.

See http://orgmode.org/org.html#Export-options.

I believe the default setting for Table of Contents is Índice. You can
change this by customizing the variable org-export-language-setup.

Best,
Matt