Re: [Orgmode] Re: IMPORTANT: (possibly) incompatible Change

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: IMPORTANT: (possibly) incompatible Change
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:18:39 +0200

On Mar 31, 2010, at 4:16 PM, Eric Schulte wrote:

[...]

Only if you have previously customized org-export-latex-classes in
order to add more usepackage statements, then you should remove your
customization of that variable and list your set of additional
packages in org-export-latex-packages-alist instead.

Am I making sense?

This makes sense, but what about the case where I only want to include
some usepackage statements in certain latex document classes?  For
example I only want to use the "fullpage" package when exporting to my
"twocolumn" class.

Then you just continue to use org-export-latex-classes.

- Carsten

Thanks -- Eric

Thanks.

- Carsten