Re: [Orgmode] Re: Tables and Images are shifted to the end of document w

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Tables and Images are shifted to the end of document while exporting to tex file
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:28:41 +0200

On Mar 27, 2010, at 4:35 PM, Keith wrote:

I think I find where the bug is. I notice the images which are moved to the end of the document were placed just after the footnote syntax, say:

here is the content.[fn:footnote]
[fn:footnote] here is the footnote of the content.
#+CAPTION: caption
#+LABEL: fig:caption
#+ATTR_LaTex: width=0.9\textwidth, placement=[ht]
[[file:/img/img.jpg]]

After exporting to tex file, the image part will be replaced.

Put the footnote inline, or put the footnote definition after the figure, not before. THe way you have written it, the figure is considered part of the footnote paragraph.

- Carsten

Keith

Keith wrote:
Dear all,
I have a document containing total around 10 images and tables with the attribute setting "#+ATTR_LaTex: placement=[htb]". However, I notice that two of this images and tables are placed in the end of the pdf document where shouldn't be their place. At the beginning I thought it might be the floating mechanism in Tex system. Nevertheless, after trying lots of tuning in vain, I noticed the position of these image and table were shifted to the end of the file just before "\end{document}" and this causes the mistake of the position.
Does anyone has idea about it?
Keith