[Orgmode] How to control visibility cycling of headlines using custom ta

From: Kevin D. Robbins
Subject: [Orgmode] How to control visibility cycling of headlines using custom tags?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:36:15 -0600

Hello,

I have not been able to find how to control visibility cycling of individual headlines. I want to be able to use my own tags, but have their visibility cycling behave just like when the headline is tagged with the archive tag. That is, I want to create custom tags that keep a headline closed except for when using C-TAB on the headline.

Is this currently possible?

Thanks,

Kevin