[Orgmode] Re: possible bug: TAB after elipsis

From: Ben Finney
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: possible bug: TAB after elipsis
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 20:25:15 +1100

> On Mar 24, 2010, at 7:04 PM, Anthony Lander wrote:
>
> > If the cursor is after the elipsis on a folded entry like this:
> >
> >     **** Some entry...|
> >
> > pressing TAB doesn't expand the entry, or in fact, do anything
> > useful at all. Is it possible to get it to expand the entry, or am I
> > missing something?
>
> Cursor after the dots means the cursor is no longer in the headline,
> in fact it is no longer in the entry at all.

But neither is it in the following entry, surely?

I agree with the original reporter that this goes against expectations.
Pressing TAB *anywhere* on the same line of a collapsed item should
expand it as normal, no? Can this be fixed?

--
 \       “Working out the social politics of who you can trust and why |
  `\      is, quite literally, what a very large part of our brain has |