Re: [Orgmode] [babel] passing strings in

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] passing strings in
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:12:20 -0600

Hi Maurizio,

Thanks for the "$$" suggestion, I think that sounds like the simplest
solution.  I've just applied it, so your original table should now work
if you double the "$" before the column number.

Dan, I think this is preferable to forcing the addition of "()" for
interpretation as a reference both for reasons of backwards
compatibility, and also I somehow feel that reference interpretation by
default and string interpretation only in the presence of double quotes
is somehow more intuitive and natural.  Definitely an open area for
discussion...

Thanks -- Eric