Re: Switch language on heading lines in Latex export (was Re: [Orgmode]

From: Christian Wittern
Subject: Re: Switch language on heading lines in Latex export (was Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-beamer: How to get items appear sequentially rather than all at once)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:48:07 +0900

Darlan,

Thank you again.  I think I understand the problem now.

On 2010-03-25 20:02, Darlan Cavalcante Moreira wrote:
Summarizing, define your macros as Latex macros instead of TeX ones and
they should work. That is, something like \J{XXX}.

Currently, the definition is
\newfontfamily{\J}[Scale=0.85]{Osaka}

If I say \J{XX} in my documents, org-mode's latex export does the right thing and I get what I need, so does this definition as you call it also define a LaTeX macro? Or is this just pure luck? Still mystified by all this, but very glad that I can say goodbye to WYSWIG presentation software:-)

All the best,

Christian