[Orgmode] iCalendar export using wrong directory?

From: David A. Gershman
Subject: [Orgmode] iCalendar export using wrong directory?
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:27:27 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

My .emacs includes these lines:
 '(org-agenda-files (quote ("projects.org" "calendar.org")))
 '(org-directory "~/")
 '(org-combined-agenda-icalendar-file "~/webdav/org.ics")

~/webdav is used for my MobileOrg staging area also.  In my
'org-directory' are my source .org files including one called
'calendar.org'.  My ~/webdav directory normally also has the 'staged'
version for MobileOrg.  During debugging this problem though, I removed
it from ~/webdav so I have only the source in ~/.

In short, directory state is:

  ~/
     projects.org
     calendar.org
     webdav/
            projects.org
            checksum.dat
            index.org
            {no calendar.org}

When I issue 'org-export-icalendar-combine-agenda-files', I get the
following error:

non-existent agenda file calendar.org. [R]emove from list or [A]bort?

This leads me to believe, 'org-export-icalendar-combine-agenda-files' is
using files in the '~/webdav' directory and not my source files for the
export.  Is this how it's supposed to work?? i.e. use the "path"
included in 'org-combined-agenda-icalendar-file'?

Thanks!

David A. Gershman
address@hidden
http://dagertech.net/gershman/
"It's all about the path!" --d. gershman