Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Meta-return on an empty headline breaks the headline

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Meta-return on an empty headline breaks the headline instead of leaving it empty
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:44:24 +0100

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Mar 23, 2010, at 6:13 AM, Ryan Thompson wrote:

I have found a bug. When the point is at the end of an empty headline
and you press M-RET (or C-RET) to make a new headline, it deletes all
the whitespace at the end of the empty headline first, which causes
the headline to break. I'm not sure if the correct behavior is to
leave an empty headline, or maybe just do nothing and leave the point
at the end of the empty headline without creating a new one, but the
correct thing is definitely *not* to break the headline.