[Orgmode] org-beamer: How to get items appear sequentially rather than a

From: Christian Wittern
Subject: [Orgmode] org-beamer: How to get items appear sequentially rather than all at once
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:14:34 +0900

Hello Org-mode users,

I am trying to prepare a presentation with org-mode.  So far, I got it
working by changing the sample file on the website until it looks like I
need it.  However, I did not manage to get the points on a slide to appear
one after the other, they are always there at once.   The problem might be
that I know next to nothing about LateX and the way the org-beamer exporter
works.  I read somewhere that a "\pause" statement after the \item should do
the trick and I can get it do what I want, if I insert it into the LaTeX
source after running the export, but I would like to have it working
directly in one go from my org-mode document.  How do I need to set up the
environment in order to get the points on the slides appear one after the other?

Any help appreciated,

Christian