Re: [Orgmode] org-indent-mode, yet showing stars ?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-indent-mode, yet showing stars ?
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:34:34 +0100

On Mar 21, 2010, at 11:48 PM, Eliseo Papa wrote:

Hi All,

is it possible to have every setting of org-indent-mode apply, *except* for the hiding of stars? Sometimes I am in the middle of a document and can't determine which hierarchical level I am at. I like to keep the number of stars as an helpful visual cue.

(setq org-indent-mode-turns-on-hiding-stars nil)

HTH

- Carsten