[Orgmode] Simple tool to do outlining in HTML

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: [Orgmode] Simple tool to do outlining in HTML
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 03:15:12 +0100

Hi,
  I'd like to present a task list and a visualization tool, esquemadorg.

  The task list is my published todo list, in Spanish, where I track work on
some programs, topics, bugs and ideas. It's at [1]. There's a section for
org-mode bugs too, under Emacs, concretely at: [2]

  The tool is the system which I used in that page. It is a JavaScript code
([3]) which provides outlining in a web browser with a mouse. You just click on
a header, and it expands or contracts smoothly. A newly expanded section will
contain closed sections which have to be opened too, and so on. There is no
cycling; just open/close.
  There's also a link at the top right of first section which disables
outlining completely.
  The code used ideas from Sebastian Rose's org-info-jq but was newly written
using jQuery. You may use it in your pages. Try these two designs: simple [4],
nice [5]

  I also wrote a page explaining what is org-mode, what does it look like for
me, how do I export to HTML and why you should prefer org over HTML: [6].

  I hope you find it useful.

Daniel

[1]:  http://www.danielclemente.com/hacer/
[2]:  http://www.danielclemente.com/hacer/emacs.html#sec-3