Re: [Orgmode] dangling clock message might be incomprehensible to a few

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] dangling clock message might be incomprehensible to a few users
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:29:52 +0100

Hi!

I'd like to chime in here:
Samuel Wales schrieb:
> Here is part of it:
>
>                      " [(kK)p (sS)ub (C)ncl (i)gn]? ")
>
> Some users might ask:
>
> kp=?  Keep?  Keep what?
> sub=subtract what from what?
> cncl=cancel command?  Why "C" only?
> ign=ignore what?   Why "i" only?
---Zitatende---

I'd also appreciate it if there was an option to give a time when the
clock should end, instead of just a number of minutes to keep. It's
easier for me to figure out when I ended work on the task, than how
minutes I spent on it.

Also I think the last clock entry isn't always displayed, which makes
it even harder to figure out how to answer the 'k' question.

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)