Re: [Orgmode] A testing framework (was: Testing)

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] A testing framework (was: Testing)
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 08:26:02 +0100

Hi Martin,

thanks for this.

we had an earlier threads about testing frameworks:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tests/index.php

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/8759/focus=8775

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/8743/focus=8743

I think it would be great to have a testing framework and a
lot of tests, but I do not have time to make this happen.
Maybe you can try to get the people who were active in those
threads and energize them?

- Carsten