Re: [Orgmode] PROJ category from the org-mode front page?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] PROJ category from the org-mode front page?
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 15:47:35 +0100

On Nov 19, 2009, at 5:13 PM, Matt Price wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've just been looking at this picture from the org-mode home page:
http://orgmode.org/img/tasks.png
I like the line :
* PROJ Organize the interstellar dust meeting

Is "PROJ" a custom TODO 'type' keyword?  I have to say I quite like
it... but would it be possible to have combine types with more complex
(non-DONE) states, so that e.g. the heading displays:
* PROJ INPROGRESS Organize the interstellar dust meeting
or
* PROJ DONE Organize the interstellar dust meeting

No.  Org-mode supports only one TODO keyword.

What I am doing is

#+TODO: PROJ | PRDONE PRCANCELED

- Carsten