RE: [Orgmode] printing error

From: Brody, William (Buck)
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] printing error
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:58:51 -0400

Emacs version 22.3.1
Org-mode version 6.34c

Printing works on most documents.  It works on some org documents, but it seems
to depend on whether specific fonts are used in the faces.

I created a sparse tree and  typed

Command:
M-x ps-print-buffer-with faces

Minibuffer:
Font for some characters not found.  Continue anyway? (yes or no)

Command:
Yes

This is the back trace:

ebugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp ("blue" :weight bold))
  xw-color-values(("blue" :weight bold) nil)
  ps-e-color-values(("blue" :weight bold))
  ps-color-values(("blue" :weight bold))
  ps-color-scale(("blue" :weight bold))
  ps-plot-with-face(292 296 (:foreground "blue" :weight bold))
  ps-generate-postscript-with-faces(1 111826)
  ps-generate(#<buffer outline.org> 1 111826 ps-generate-postscript-with-faces)
  ps-spool-with-faces(1 111826 nil)
  ps-print-with-faces(1 111826 nil)
  ps-print-buffer-with-faces(nil)
  call-interactively(ps-print-buffer-with-faces)
  execute-extended-command(nil)
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command)