[Orgmode] Re: org-refile bug

From: Mikael Fornius
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-refile bug
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:33:20 +0100

This goes beyond my knowledge of org-remember.

Maybe it has something to do with corrupt org-*-last-stored data if the
last org-entry data is removed or changed? Just guessing here...

I tried to corrupt the data myself, then did bookmark-load and
org-remember C-1 C-c C-c but then it worked.

When looking briefly in org-remember.el I could not find any bookmark-*
function call that looked like it was depending on its success.

Just so you have not forgotten: did you search all your org-agenda-files
if the entry was misplaced somewhere?

Someone with better knowledge of org-remember then me can sort this out?

--
Mikael Fornius