Re: [Orgmode] Clarification request: description of org-goto-local-searc

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Clarification request: description of org-goto-local-search-headings
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 11:02:32 +0100

Hi Michael,

would you like to formulate a better docstring for tha function?

- Carsten

On Mar 14, 2010, at 2:46 AM, Michael Crouch wrote:

I wanted to ask if the function description of
org-goto-local-search-headings (in org.el) could be elaborated,
explaining how it determines whether to search forward or backward
when called.  This function apparently used to be called
org-goto-local-search-forward-headings, and always searched forward.
When the ability to search backwards was added, the description wasn't
elaborated.  I think it would be helpful for the function description
to explain this.

Thanks,

-- Creidieki M. Crouch