Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode and Nokia N900

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode and Nokia N900
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 14:10:22 -0600

BTW, as an update to this oolllllllld discussion:

You can run emacs, git and orgmode natively on the n900 phone.  In fact,
this is what I do these days (I run emacs in a terminal, so I can use
the escape key that is part of the bottom menu-bar in place of meta).

Emacs + Git + Orgmode + n900 == awesome mobile orgmode (without needing
                                a special mobile org application)

 - cwebb