Re: [Orgmode] Customizing checkbox statistics faces

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Customizing checkbox statistics faces
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:26:45 +0100

Hi Thomas,

I don't think matching the colors of checkbox statistics to the TODO keyword does not seem to carry useful additional information, so I am not applying your patch. Maybe the best would be for you to remove the coloring of these structures alltogether? By customizing the faces org-checkbox-statistics-* ?

Best wishes, and thanks for your post.

- Carsten