Re: [Orgmode] [BUG] block agenda faces

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [BUG] block agenda faces
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:08:57 +0100

On Mar 7, 2010, at 2:34 PM, Łukasz Stelmach wrote:

Hello.

I've create a block agenda entry in my org-agenda custom commands:

("Ha" "agenda at home"
         ((agenda ""
                  ((org-agenda-skip-function
                    '(org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'todo 'todo))))
         (tags-todo "-SCHOOL-WORK-BUY"
                    ((org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(tag-up category-up))))))

(`org-agenda-skip-entry-if' for todos is my own invention I will share
soon (I think I've posted it somewhere but it might have been lost))

Have I not applied that patch?  I remember looking at it, but
have lost track what happened to it.

Everything's great except that DONE todos in the calendar block have
their DONE keyword in bold red instead of green.

I am so far unable to reproduce this, and I suspect that
something is wrong in your setup.  Maybe you can try to make a single
test file and a minimal .emacs file which still shows this problem?

- Carsten

The same agenda action launched as a single, toplevel command in
org-agenda-custom-commands works fine, wiht DONEs in green.

--
Miłego dnia,
Łukasz Stelmach