[Orgmode] [babel] captions and figure size on export

From: Graham Smith
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] captions and figure size on export
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 22:53:37 +0000

I have the following code beside each other in an orgmode/babel file
creating two boxplots.

When exported the first boxplot remains the default size and has no
caption or figure number, while the second is 10cm across, and has a
caption and figuer number(Fig1).

Could someone have a look at my code and see where my error is. They
look identical to me.

Thanks,

Graham

#+srcname:BoxplotFlowering
#+begin_src R :session daf :file FloweringBoxplot.pdf :exports both
boxplot(daf$Flower~daf$YEAR)
#+end_src

#+CAPTION:    Boxplot comparing number of flowering daffodils between
2005 and 2006
#+LABEL:      fig:BoxplotFlowering
#+ATTR_LaTeX: width=10cm
#+results: BoxplotFlowering
[[file:FloweringBoxplot.pdf]]

#+srcname:BoxplotNonFlowering
#+begin_src R :session daf :file NonFloweringBoxplot.pdf :exports both
boxplot(daf$No.Flower~daf$YEAR)
#+end_src

#+CAPTION:    Boxplot comparing number of non flowering daffodils
between 2005 and 2006
#+LABEL:      fig:BoxplotNonFlowering
#+ATTR_LaTeX: width=10cm
#+results: BoxplotNonFlowering