Re: [Orgmode] Re: Clocking feature request

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Clocking feature request
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2010 20:58:27 +0100

El dom, mar 07 2010 a les 11:38, Sébastien Vauban va escriure:

> Though, the only *remaining nice feature* would maybe be the following: add a
> letter indicating what's the meaning of the total. For example, we could see
>
>     `T 02:51 (Reading Emails)'
>
> for a total limited to *today* and

  I think all this would be easier to implement if the modeline string could be
the result of a user-defined function. Then the user could add some letters
according to some property, or show one particular time, or another, or more
than one, etc.