Re: [Orgmode] Table formula bug?

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Table formula bug?
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 11:31:42 -0600

Hi Carsten,

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Org does read arctan2 as a field reference like B4 or AB2 and determinates
> that this is a row REALLY far to the right.
>
> I have fixed this special case.  Are there more functions in calc which have
> names like this?

I confirm that your fix works. Thanks for doing this so fast!

A quick search for digits in the "(calc) Function Index" info node
gives the following list:

arctan2, exp10, expm1, lnp1, log10, stir1, stir2

Here is a list of all the calc operators that I could find, some of
which might confuse your regexps:

I don't think it is necessary to allow all of these in table formulae
since many have synonyms. E.g., `x &&& y' can be written `pand(x, y)'

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia