[Orgmode] [babel] cannot code to execute since changing to emacs starter

From: Graham Smith
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] cannot code to execute since changing to emacs starter kit
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 16:52:48 +0000

I guess I am being stupid here, but I have changed my set up to using
Eric's (Schulte) start up kit for emacs and now when I try to use C-c
C-c to execute a code block I get an error

C-c C-c can do nothing useful at this location

As far as I can see form the files that came with the start up kit,
babel should be initiated.

Here is my bit of code;

** Tarsus data
#+srcname:Tarsus
#+begin_src R :session BirdData
Tarsus<-c(22.3,19.7,20.8,20.3,20.8,21.5,20.6,21.5)
#+end_src

Which was working during my try out of babel a few months ago.

Once again I am stuck and would appreciate some help.

This is emacs 23.1.1, and orgmode 6.34c.73.gb3e9, on Ubuntu 9.10

Many thanks,

Graham