Re: [Orgmode] New Org-mode talk by Carsten Dominik

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] New Org-mode talk by Carsten Dominik
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 16:08:50 +0100

On Mar 5, 2010, at 9:07 PM, Stefan Vollmar wrote:

Hallo,

we proudly present:

"Emacs Org-mode: Organizing a Scientist's Life and Work"

a talk by Carsten Dominik presented on February 8th 2010
at our institute. The recording of the talk is available here:

http://www.nf.mpg.de/orgmode/guest-talk-dominik.html

This is great, thanks a lot, Stefan, for all the work you have put into making this available.

Next stop: I want to be on FLOSS weekly (But Randal Schwartz did not even react
on my email - so I guess not :-)

- Carsten