[Orgmode] [org-mode] org-mode URLs and pseudoURLs: Getting org-mode to a

From: Gene Sullivan
Subject: [Orgmode] [org-mode] org-mode URLs and pseudoURLs: Getting org-mode to accept the `javascript:' pseudoURL on the same basis as `http:' and `ftp:'
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:45:16 -0500

Hello

I've been using org-mode via GNU Emacs for several months.
I've been pasting URLs into my org-mode files and thus benefit from launching a browser tab in Mozilla Firefox by just clicking on these URLS.
Recently I've been experimenting with the pseudoURL `_javascript_:' via Firefox.
I've discovered that when I paste a _javascript_ pseudoURL into my org-mode file, org-mode does not acknowledge it as an URL as it does http: or ftp:

Would you please be so kind to either
(1) forward this to someone developing org-mode OR/AND
(2) point me in the direction of information I can use to modify a specific org-mode file in the distro so that I can add support for the _javascript_ pseudoURL?

I did check gmane for `pseudoURL' through the following query but came up empty handed.

http://search.gmane.org/?query=pseudourls&author=&group=gmane.emacs.orgmode&sort=relevance&DEFAULTOP=and&xP=Zjavascript&xFILTERS=Gemacs.orgmode---A

I noticed text at http://orgmode.org/worg/  which indicated that Sebastian Rose has done something
 with _javascript_ -- org-info-js by Sebastian Rose  -- and maybe would be interested in adding the
_javascript_ pseudoURL to the assortment of URL types presently supported by org-mode?

Can anybody help me get the _javascript_: pseudoURL integrated into org-mode so it can be  used like http: and ftp: ?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
  Gene Sullivan