Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg Android 0.1_alpha

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg Android 0.1_alpha
Date: 1 Mar 2010 23:41:47 +0100

Hi Matthew

Matthew Jones <address@hidden> writes:

> Hey folks, I've been working on a version of MobileOrg for the Android
> platform
> with the goal to reach feature parity with the iPhone version developed by
> Richard Moreland.

Thank you very much!

The application doesn't seem to work with mydisk.se.

Is that a known issue or am I doing anything wrong? The server
information is correctly set, but syncing stops immediately with
"Synchronization Failed, try again?" I haven't tried any other webdav
server. I'm using the HTC Magic with Android 1.6.

The files are created with org-mobile-push, the staging era is the
top-folder of my mydisk.se account (no subfolder), which is mounted via
davfs2 on Debian/Etch.

Greetings

Sven