Re: [Orgmode] Export latex source blocks as HTML

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export latex source blocks as HTML
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 06:19:42 -1000

On Feb 28, 2010, at 9:54 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

On Feb 28, 2010, at 5:57 PM, Thomas S. Dye wrote:

On Feb 27, 2010, at 6:47 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:

Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:

Aloha all,

Exporting this file to html gives me a source code block for bibtex but not for latex.

* Test export
#+BEGIN_SRC latex
No export with latex
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_SRC bibtex
Export OK with bibtex
#+END_SRC

Does anyone else see this? Any idea what I might have messed up? Files that used to export perfectly have all lost their latex source code blocks in
HTML output.

Tom,

I just put the above in a file and exported it to html. I get the
attached html file (which, afaict, contains both latex and bibtex src
blocks, in contrast to what you get). This is with Org-mode version
6.34trans (release_6.34c.103.g8625e).

Does that need to be fixed somewhere?

- Carsten

Hi Carsten,

I think we should add a footnote to the org-mode publishing section that points to the org-babel documentation (which should probably be augmented to make explicit the need for the :exports code header argument in org-mode publishing). I'm willing to do these things when I find some time, but am wondering about making changes to the org- mode manual. What's the polite way to do this?

All the best,
Tom