Re: [Orgmode] [wish] pass project plist to preparation and completion fu

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [wish] pass project plist to preparation and completion function
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:02:40 +0100

Hi David,

the plist with the settings is dynamically scoped into
these calls as the lisp variable `project-plist'. I guess it would be nice to make them a proper argument, but that would likely break quite some code out there.

Maybe you can just use the dynamically-skoped variable, and I can guarantee that this remains stable....

- Carsten

That is not documented - but